My vision has no theme, no colors, no gender. It is, really, to make me happy. The room that is going to be baby's is tiny, and dark, and I don't think we'll spend a whole lot of time in there. And, truth be told, there is a good chance we won't stay in this apartment for more than a year after baby comes. So, yeah, the vision is my vision, and isn't over-the-top babyriffic.
1. Chair - Clare Fabric Living Room Chair from Macy's, in Cobalt
2. Rug - Kite Kilim rug from West Elm
3. Crib - Baby Mod Olivia 3-in-1 Crib from Walmart
4. Mobile - Somewhere Over the Rainbow Mobile from JennaEBee13 on Etsy
5. Dresser (changing table) - We'll be using one we already have, but similar to this one.
I've already shown you the first print we bought, which was the "Jenny at the Table" Maurice Sendak print, from Higglety Pigglety Pop:
But I've also got my eye on these two adorable prints from The Black Apple on Etsy:
|The Cat's Pajama's|
|The Bee's Knees|
Finally, the three city prints that used to hang over our bed?
|Brooklyn, London, Toronto|